Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pride Affects Us All


 Proverbs 16:18 18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

This is one of those sins that everyone at one point or another is guilty of including me. I have been writing these devotionals now since June and as I was compiling them. I was over whelmed by the amount of energy and time I have spent on this outreach. It started out by writing just for our local church and as individuals found out outside our church they asked if they could receive it. Than someone recommended I blog it and I started that back in September. Yesterday though I got consumed in my Blog and I was trying to promote it. And I want to apologize for that. I have only this week told those who read this not to worry about promoting oneself but to allow God to do it so men will see God in You. I am after all just like you a person who is able to fail to live up to God’s standards. I appreciate every person who reads it and pray that in some way it touches your life and helps you to walk closer to Jesus. I ask for forgiveness if I have been pushy and will try not being that way in the future. My desire is only to share what God is showing me and in some way help you along your walk with Christ. May God Bless you and remember it is alright to take pride in what we are doing as long as we don’t allow it to control our motives for why we do it. Again have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!