Monday, October 3, 2011

Are you troubled today?


Psalm 3

1 LORD, how they have increased who trouble me!
Many are they who rise up against me.
2 Many are they who say of me,
There is no help for him in God.” Selah

3 But You, O LORD, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
4 I cried to the LORD with my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah

5 I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me all around.

7 Arise, O LORD;
Save me, O my God!
For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;
You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongs to the LORD.
Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah

There are days I wake up feeling like the first part of this Psalm that everything and everyone is working against me. But I hold onto verse three I know that know trial has entered my life that God Has not already prepared a way of escape from. He is there to protect me as travel through those dark hours and I promise you He is there for you to. If you have chosen to believe on Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior you will never be alone even when all your BFF’s turn their backs and walk away cursing you. God has sustained you for a purpose. But only you can determine what it is. I pray God show you what He has for you today. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!