Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Promise of Peace


Isaiah 54:1,

1 “Sing, barren woman,
you who never bore a child;
burst into song, shout for joy,
you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
than of her who has a husband,”
says the LORD.”

When I opened my bible this morning it landed on this verse and I could not stop reading it. So I am not sure who may read it today but I can tell you I had to write what the Lord impressed on me. Just from the very start there are families I am praying for that came to mind that desire to have a children  and I pray God blesses them with as many as they can handle. But this verse speaks to everyone male and female who has ever had a dream for the future; a vision of what God has called them too, and not seen it come to life yet. No matter what is occurring around us and if it seems we have no hope for the days to come. God has given us a promise that through His son Jesus Christ there are better days coming. This verse was from God, Isaiah spoke it to explain one day His blessings would cover all the unfulfilled dreams of the nation of Israeli. It is a promise of peace for those who believe in the Suffering Servant whom was promised to come. God desires to bring you only the best of what life offers. He has a plan for your life and in His time He will bring a peace to you about all the desires of your heart especially if your desire is founded on His calling for your life. Have a blessed day and remember He has promised Peace to those who trust and obey His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!