Monday, October 10, 2011

God is on the Throne


Psalms 11

1 I trust in the Lord for protection.
So why do you say to me,
“Fly like a bird to the mountains for safety!
2 The wicked are stringing their bows
and fitting their arrows on the bowstrings.
They shoot from the shadows
at those whose hearts are right.
3 The foundations of law and order have collapsed.
What can the righteous do?”

4 But the Lord is in his holy Temple;
the Lord still rules from heaven.
He watches everyone closely,
examining every person on earth.
5 The Lord examines both the righteous and the wicked.
He hates those who love violence.
6 He will rain down blazing coals and burning sulfur on the wicked,
punishing them with scorching winds.
7 For the righteous Lord loves justice.
The virtuous will see his face.

Do you ever struggle with just not knowing why? I do and in many times I have just had to stop and say ok God I know that for some reason you have this all planned out and in control. I trust in You to lead me to what is best for my life and family. Last night I went with about ten other men and my son to see Courageous If you are a father or ever consider you might be oneday I recommend you take the time and go see it. It was hard for me given the story line but I can relate to it better than most I guess. But this morning as I was studying I was reminded in this verse that God is in whom I Trust. I am reassured as I read verse 4 knowing that God is still on His thrown and has His eyes on each and everyone of us. The promise that we must hold to is in verse 7. God loves Justice. Have a wonderful God filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!