Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Valley Vision

Isaiah 22:1-2, “The burden of the valley of vision. What aileth you now, that thou art wholly gone up to the housetops?”

I spent yesterday evening watching the sunset from the top of a mountain and this morning watching it rise again from another one 20 miles away. So I was wondering about that and what lesson there is for me in it. When I got up this morning I really did not have anything burning to write to you about but as I have thought about my day I can say God is always at work. The vision I had for my day yesterday did not become what I intended for it to be and as I drove home exhausted and tired ready to go to bed and stay there. This morning I drove up the other mountain and watched the sun break over the trees and fill that valley between the place I was and the place I was currently standing I understood one thing each day is made new. All the stuff I might experience between my mountaintops is still filled with the light of God. It’s just often not as easy to see when you are down there with it. But when he has lifted you above it you can see he was with you the whole time. May God Bless you and allow your vision to be clear to His purpose in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!