Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Blame Game


Proverbs 19:2-3, “2 Enthusiasm without knowledge is no good; haste makes mistakes.3 People ruin their lives by their own foolishness and then are angry at the Lord.” (NLT)

                We all make choices in our lives about what we will do and how we will do something. And then we turn around when it does not workout and look for someone to blame for it. I would say it is human nature to do this because almost everyone I know has done it at least once in their lives. It is easy to place blame on others and make it look like they are the cause of all our problems. The truth is that if we had taken a little more time and gave it a little more thought would have avoided the problems we found ourselves in. In the end life is about choices. We must be willing to take responsibility for our actions. Responsibility as defined by Webster’s Dictionary is; the quality or state of being responsible: Moral, legal and mental accountability. I like this definition I heard this week responsibility is; how I respond to the situation I find myself in. Life is not fair but we are the ones who make the choices we must be willing to live with our choices. I hope you have a blessed day and you approach your choices with wisdom and prayer some choices can’t be undone. If you find yourself in a bad situation because of a choice God can still make something good out of it If you are willing to let Him. Have a Blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!