Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Experiencing God's Love


21 But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: 22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; 23 they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.”

Lamentations 3:21-24 (ESV)

I guess it is a day of reminders I have looked over several scriptures and have been praying about what I needed to share and every time look at one I realize I have already written about it directly or indirectly. Yet I know God’s sovereign in all things so I will just be obedient it might be that I need to be remind or someone else needs to read this. In all things God is master, He is the one who has the control of every issue that comes into our life. He does not use that control as a dictator but in his live for us He presents us a hope for everyday and every situation we might experience. I have been asked numerous times how people survive in the world without a relationship to Jesus Christ. Well the answer to that is they even though are not walking with God is still able to experience His love. To many times we assume that God is vengeful and that His love is only reserved for those who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior. The truth be told He provides breath to those who do not believe in Him also He does not keep from them the necessities of life. If He was to remove His love from them and His care for their future they would surely die in that very instant. That is what real love looks like that when others do not love you; you make a conscious choice to go on loving them. I hope that makes sense. You see if we fail to show others that we care and love them because they are different or because they don’t really like us than we have already condemned them to death. Our love for one another springs from the Love God shares with us each day as we walk in the light of His presence in our life. I challenge you today to love like God loves providing for those around you some idea of what God’s real love looks like. Have a blessed day as you walk in the light of His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!