Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One True Purpose


7 every one that is called by my name, and whom I have created for my glory, whom I have formed, yea, whom I have made.

Isaiah 43:7 (ASV)

You were created for a purpose and this verse tells us exactly what that purpose really is. You were created to bring Glory to God and to be a witness to him to those who would chose not to believe in Him. You see Some of this might seem confusing to you but the truth is God created each of us and in that creation He has allowed two things we have been given a choice about will we love Him or not. The second part of that is if we love Him there are conditions that we agree to live by so that all that you and I do as Christians bring Him Glory. He created all mankind for that purpose but chose at first a specific group out of the world in Abraham to show the world His love and power. Several times in scripture when Moses walked in the desert God was angry with these people and told Moses He would kill them all and start over.

9 Then the Lord said, “I have seen how stubborn and rebellious these people are.10 Now leave me alone so my fierce anger can blaze against them, and I will destroy them. Then I will make you, Moses, into a great nation.”

Exodus 32:9-10 (NLT)

Moses stood before God and asked for them to be forgiven. God’s anger was turned away His jealousy was revealed that day. It affirms the fact that God created all mankind to worship and Glorify Him not our own lives and not one another but to raise God above all things of this world since He is the creator of it all. I pray you to see and understand what He has called you too as you walk and talk in your daily life. All we do should bring Glory to God first and foremost. If it does not we probably would be wise to lay it down and walk in the other direction. Have a blessed day as you walk in the light of God’s Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!