Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rescued From The Grave


1 Praise the Lord, all nations! Extol him, all peoples! 2 For great is his steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!

Psalms 117:1-2 (ESV)

You know it is a great day to praise God. It might be that you are in a trial or a situation you would rather not be in. That is the way life is at times. Yet if you are reading this you are already blessed see you were blessed today with life. You have the ability to breath, read and think. God is allowing you time to work on what he has called you too. He is allowing you the opportunity to serve Him and to worship Him. You see in Psalm 30 King David shares wisdom with us:

1 I will exalt you, Lord, for you rescued me. You refused to let my enemies triumph over me.2 O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health.3 You brought me up from the grave, O Lord. You kept me from falling into the pit of death. 4 Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name.

Psalms 30:1-4 (NLT)

Today you have been rescued; you have received a day of relief, a day of hope. My question for you is will you be thankful for it and are you giving God the praise He is do; or will you squander the blessings of God, and be put to shame one day when you stand before Him giving account of the time He has blessed you with. Time is something that we measure but we cannot control. The clock continues to tick and we must run the race that God has placed before us. Believe me it’s not a sprint but a marathon; and there is no catching a bus to get to the finish line, we must run our race. If we will remember to praise God in it; He has promised to rescue us from the grave. I honestly believe those who accept Jesus as Lord and Savior never taste death. That is reason enough to honor and praise God no matter the trail we face today. Have a truly blessed day as you walk in the Light of God’s Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may not agree with me that is alright Jesus still loves you!